Levitation Photography is a type of optical illusion where the subject appears to float in the middle of the air like magic.
Before Levitagram, levitation photography requires advanced computer skills. You will need a professional camera, tripod, photo processing software such as Adobe Photoshop, then spend a couple of hours to create one. There are a few tutorials on the Internet to teach you how to do it. Now everything has been changed...
Levitagram app enables anyone to create awesome levitation photos effortlessly. No Photoshop skill or computer is needed. Just follow our simple step-by-step wizard to create your levitation photos in minutes!
- Levitagram guides you through the 3 simple steps!
- Control the camera shutter with voice or clap, so that you can fly without anybody's help!
- State of art computer vision algorithm handles every detail of your imagination.
- Need inspiration? View awesome levitation photos feed created by others.
You can share your levitation photos with your friends by posting them to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. It's so much fun to share and impress friends with your masterpieces!
Use your imagination, create amazing levitation photo art and impress the world!
Want to see more levitation photos? Here are a few great sites you can go:
- Levitation photos on Pinterest
- Levitation photos on Tumblr
Need help? Found a bug? Got an idea? We are here to listen and help. Just drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use the following form:
Feedback & Support
P.O. Box 662
Redmond, WA 98073